Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Tranquility

Wings of darkness come to me
Grant me this tranquility
As I walk along this shore
Let me see Heaven's galore
Of starry riddles in the air
And shiny pieces of dreams up there

Such a lovely night like this
Let my spirit frolick with ease
In this dark tranquility
Joy and hope and peace within
My heart sings a tuneless melody
Telling a surreal love story
In this night of tranquility
Shall I tell him thatI'm waiting for him?

Quietly I sit here and sigh
Such is the beauty of the night
My heart feels like its old and tired
Might be the tranquil setting painted by night
Timeless, blameless, shameless thoughts
Fleet by astoundingly as I realise
Having sat down here throughout the night
Tranquility pulled me to greater heights!


--------------------------------

© Copyright 2000 MiCheLLe - All Rights Reserved

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home