Saturday, May 10, 2008

What Would You Like To Be

If you had a choice,
Would you wish that your life
Was a tremendous gust of wind,
Or just a gentle tender breeze?

Our lives are all interwined,
Some demand to dominate,
While others would be pliable
And giving,
There are also those
Who are confused
About their purpose in life.

Sometimes I feel likeI am a hurricane,
Bumping about fiercely
Without directions,
hurtful and destructive,
a confused soul.

Other times I feel
Like I am a zephyr,
Slight, refreshing
And in control,
Comprehensible, sensitive,
Compassionate,
Counting my blessings
And being thankful,
Certain of my purpose in life.

Wind is just moving air,
It can do good things or bad.
We can all create our own,
and within a lifetime
Our souls brush against
Each other
Without realizing,
The gentle touch
That had caressed our cheeks,
Leaving us craving
For that hint of gentleness
Once again,
That little trace
Of magical contact...

I would like to be
That gentle breeze,
Creating just a small stir
In your lives,
Leaving you with the hint
Of a smile
Whenever you think of me..

What about you?
Tell me what you would like to be..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home